Cleaning house

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday.

So...yesterday was my day off.

I accomplished nothing.

I didn't cook, I didn't clean...I did two loads of laundry, but as the machine is inside my apartment, it's not really a huge accomplishment.

My shower got swiped this morning, as did hte counter and the toilet. And my bed has been made every day for a month now...so perhaps I"m getting flywashed after all. If only I could get into the whole 'decluttering' thing a bit more.

Last day off (last week) I got so much accomplished--two years of back taxes, tow bags of garbage, and a big box of stuff to donate to the Sally Ann actually got DROPPED OFF. And I mailed mum's package that had been sitting in the car for 2 months. Yikes.

Babysteps. I have already had dinner, and it's only 7:00...so I guess that's okay. I'm not going to make the gym tonight, but perhaps I'll get some of the piles of paper picked up from the middle of the living room floor.

This is banal, but I'm hoping that writing it down--in a public space, even if nobody knows it's here--will help me hold myself more accountable. We shall see. :)

More later. Or tomorrow. Or something. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home