Cleaning house

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm an horrible person. At least, a very bad blogger. But I've been busy y'all. (See how I slipped that in there? Almost natural, eh wot?)

Anyway. It's a billion degrees and sunny out, so I'm headed to the pool. I'll be back this afternoon/evening. I've got some long-ass posting to do. Good times, folks. GOOD TIMES. :) I rock the Casbah, that's all I have to say for now.

Oh yes...and Paul? The guy with the high-wheels? Yeah, him. HOT. So...GREAT KISSER. Which we already knew...but was reinforced. And he's much hotter with no shirt on. ;)

Details at 11.

1 Comments:

  • I almost forgot that I even started that thing. Made one entry and then never ended up sending the link to my buddies or updating it. Are you sure you'd even want to continue reading my nonsense? haha..

    By Blogger Adam, At Tue Jul 18, 07:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home