Cleaning house

Friday, June 30, 2006

So...I'm sitting here waiting for something to happen. I was going to go out, head to the park. Take a walk...find something to do. But first? First I decided to check my bank statement online.

And I found that I had been short paid by about $600.

This would be bad at any point in time, but right now? It's causing me INTENSE stress.

You see, I'm on vacation. I was supposed to be going places, doing things...spending money.

I can't do that.

I also just took on a car payment for the first time in my life, which looks like it's going to bounce hard and fast. I don't know what to do about that. My office manager is looking into it, but at 2:00pm on the friday of a long weekend? What the hell CAN she do?

I'm not sure how this could have happened, as I am salaried, and have been for several years. STRESS.

Anyway. So now...I'm sitting here, staring at my computer...wondering what the hell I can do all weekend that doesn't involve money. All my plans so far, involved money. Fun, FUN weekend plans. But. ARgh.

Anyway. I say that a lot when I have a topic I don't really want to deal with. Anyway.

That's all for now. I'm going to go and clean my room in a frenzy of ARGH! in hopes that it will make the money magically appear in my bank account.

2 Comments:

  • Girl...that STINKS. So sorry for a not fun start to a long weekend. It was good meeting you last night!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Jun 30, 03:30:00 pm  

  • STINKS big time...

    get your manager to fork over the money... they have it there... you NEED IT NOW!!

    so what the hell happened??? tell me... pluzzz...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Jul 03, 04:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home