Cleaning house

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Day 2.

Well, here I am again.  :)  Nice to see somebody noticed!

I went through all the links on my sidebar, and have realized that less than 50% of them are still active blogs.  Makes me sad.  I have more than a couple hundred blogs in my feed-reader at any one time, and it makes me quite sad when any of them give up the ghost.

There's so many of my favourite reads that don't show up to the party anymore.  And it never seems that you get any indication of why.  You assume that they're not blogging for the same reasons that you're not blogging...  life is too Life-y.  Your computer died.  Your dog has an ear infection.  You're too busy working/cleaning/travelling/sleeping/etc.

And yet you wonder about them.  You hope that their daily struggles have eased, and that they'll one day come back and entertain you with their words the way they used to.  You hope that these invisible friends will remember that you're there (not that they ever even knew, you lurker!) and come back to tell you WHY they are, for all intents and purposes, ignoring you.

I know life can be life-y sometimes.  But maybe, they're just like me...and they just don't know where to start.

I think the best place to begin, is to just jump right in where you are.  As Flylady says "You're not behind."  And since it's my blog, you're welcome to stay as long as you like.  I hope you'll stick around.  I've missed you. :)




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home