Cleaning house

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Personality test results

I took this personality test just now. Some of it's accurate--that I don't worry much, and don't freak out a lot. I'm not terribly romantic. But I certainly don't avoid work, and my work ethic is not lacking in the slightest. Avoid conflict? Sure. Work? Never. Anyway, it was still a little bit of fun.

BTW, inventory went really well, and I was home by 2:30 pm. Fantastic. I'm a little manic right now, so I'm about to clean my house and hang some pictures, and unpack some boxes before I crash hard and fast to sleep for 12 hours straight!

Happy Sunday Afternoon!

** results have been removed as they turned out to be a big nasty bit of HTML spam ** consider that I did you a favour.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home