Cleaning house

Monday, March 05, 2007

*sniff-sniff*

Wow...the air in here...she be clear!

I didn't intend to start a 'conversation' tonight, but I did...and I'm so glad. The snuggies? No longer bunched up. We're back on even ground, and moving ahead. If you're not getting where I'm going with this, or seeing where I came from, that's okay because it's really AllAboutMe(TM) anyway. :)

In other news...boys are even more oblivious than previously imagined. I think a flashing neon sign is required on occasion. Anybody got one I can rent temporarily? And super cheap? I.e. free? No? Okay then...I'll continue sending smoke signals until such time as neon becomes available. :)

Today was an alright day at work. Busy as hell in the afternoon. Slow in the morning. Typical. One person went home sick in the busiest department, one person never showed up in the second busiest department. I was running back and forth trying to cover wherever I could. It was fun, but stressful.

I didn't sleep well last night. Apparently we had a monster thunder and lightening storm. I missed that part of the program, but I was wondering if it had anything to do with the lunar eclipse. Weather patterns, tides, they're all connected to the moon...so it was something that occurred to me. Anybody know? Have any ideas?
What, no astro-physicists out there? No meteorologists either?

Ultimate Blog Party

I’m sorry, I’ve been a terrible party host. But it’s my party, and I can whinge if I want to. And boy have I been! (although, those who have been here for a while know that it pretty much is a constant state of affairs) Go check out the Party! And welcome to all the Party-People in the house! (Just because it's being hosted by 5minutesformom doesn't mean it's all mom blogs! Go read some new people! See some new stuff! Live the adventure! And don't forget to sign the guest-book! Grab some cake on your way out!)

I'm pooped right now, and as I left my cell-phone (read: alarm clock) at work, I still have to go seek out some batteries for my old-fashioned alarm. Unless one of you will be getting up for work in 5.5 hours too, and will just give me a call to make sure I'm up? I'd really appreciate it. :) Thanks! And then call again 10 minutes later, would you, to make sure I actually got out of bed?

Here's hoping that clearer air helps me to sleep better tonight. I'm sure that it will. G'night poppets.



6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home