Cleaning house

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Whee :)

I went out tonight...to the Old Triangle. I went alone. I had a good time. I couldn't face sitting at home by myself. So I didn't.

I did that last night...on Thirstday. My first Thirstday at home in almost 6 months. It was also B's birthday. So yesterday? I went to the mall and returned his gift. :) Alas, I couldn't find anything frivolous to buy myself with the money. (Which is okay, as I really need to use the cash to pay my power bill. They're sending me threats...whatever. I like eating by candle-light, beyotches!)

Tonight was fun though. I danced with an old man--standard fare for me at the Triangle. :)

Anyway...this post is really to tell you that I've started to tell The Story of Us. It's 2 posts back. I left the original 'start-date' on the post...even though I've started it 4 or 5 times now. I'm less than half-way through, but it's all the background crap. I'll let you know when I finish it up. But I wanted you to know. Because you were all so happy for me when I was so happy. But since I'm not so happy right now, I figured you should at least know why.

There's a 'comments qualifier' at the end of that post. Please pay attention to it. I'm not up for "i told you so's" and "You know what your problem is?" I've had enough of those from so-called friends in the last couple of weeks...I can't deal with it in RL, and I really don't want to deal with it here too.

So happy reading...and enjoy your Saturday! :) I'll catch up with you tomorrow. :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home