Cleaning house

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Exhausted.

I'm tired, y'all.

Physically and emotionally drained.

My week with no days off, filled with travel, friends and excitement has caught up with me. That and the week prior of also no days off, and DD keeping me up too late chatting and socializing. And my three weeks of close shifts. I'm beat.

And I don't know if/when it's going to get better. I have a new assistant, yes. But he doesn't know ANYTHING about retail except what a 'store' looks like. Which is okay, because he's eager, and this means he doesn't have any bad habits yet. But it's going to be a freaking lot of work.

And today? I don't have the energy for it.

What I WANT to do is roll over in bed and get up again in a few hours. What I NEED to do is get my ass in to work early and stay there late again. But I was there until 9:30 last night, then came home with a briefcase full of work. I'm TIRED.

And I want a nap.

*update* got through to my office manager--new guy doesn't start until 10, so I'm going back to bed for a couple of hours. Hurrah!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home