Cleaning house

Monday, March 03, 2008

Me too!

I was just reading what Principessa had to say about her odd taste in celebrity crushes. (Although I have to say, Queen Latifah is about the best girl-crush a body could have!) I figured it was time to step up to the plate and admit to my own slightly less than main-stream man-crushes.

I'm in love with Ed.

I know. But seriously--I am. I even love him in the CIBC commercials. Also in that terrible, short-lived, yet cooly named show "Love Monkey". I loved his REAL show--quirky lawyer moves to small-town midwest USA and buys a bowling alley--where he combines (without question?!?) his law practice and love of bowling and great shirts. How is it even possible to not love this man?

That and he's so freaking ADORABLE.

So now you know. I'm deeply in like with Thomas Cavanagh.

p.s. did I even MENTION that he's Canadian? Yeah. Now you know.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home