Cleaning house

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a glorious day!

Today was a truly lovely day in Halifax. The dog and I did some errands and then went to Point Pleasant for a while. We walked and walked. He swam in the duck pond and then we both had ice cream.
It was a great day.
One of my errands was buying clothespins. There is a laundry line here, and I've never in my life had one before. I decided that today was the day to try it out! I have to say that my first attempt is an all around success. The laundry dried itself, it smells great, and I didn't have to run the dryer! Woo-hoo!
The computer is dead, which stinks now more than ever because I've wanted to blog all week. Finally I caved and decided to take advantage of the crack-berry. (note to those buying one: get the full keyboard-the Pearl is TOO SMALL!)
Last Tuesday I came home to flowers, and it was lovely and very, very unexpected. This man is far too good to me. I went to SJ for the weekend, and that was okay. We went to see The Soloist on Saturday night, and it was pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. You can wait to rent it. The soundtrack was excellent, but I quite enjoy the cello. YMMV.
Hopefully the computer will be back soon-this is too much work for any kind of substantial posting.
Happy Tuesday, lovelies!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home