Cleaning house

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm baaaack

Well--did you miss me?

I missed being here, even if nobody else noticed I was AWOL. :)

I've been insanely busy at work--today is my first day off in a month. Bleh. I slept until noon. I ate pancakes and coffee for breakfast. I watched bad TV. Then, after my roomie left for work, I hi-jacked my internet connection back from his room, and I've been catching up on all my bloggie friend's lives while I was away.

I'm supposed to be going out tonight, and I really REALLY want to...but I don't want to get out of my pajamas. :) And it's 7:00 pm already! :) I have to work for a few hours tomorrow to finish up a few last jobs and make the whole thing PERFECT for our CEO's visit on Monday, but otherwise I am content with how it turned out. And exhausted--did I mention exhausted?

I've worked 14 - 16 hour days every day since this thing began...and I'm beat. I have tried hard to be pleasant and hceerful at work still, and for hte most part I've been successful...but I have been VERY sassy to my boss. I even apologized to him about it on Thursday because I've been so out of line. :) But he seemed to be okay with it...he's just happy that I finished his reno and did such a great job. Because, I did y'all. I did a GREAT job. I had a great carpentry crew--they really worked their asses off for me...but the final result? The organization? I rocked. And I'm not just tooting my own horn, other people are happy too. So. :) Yay. And even more yay--I get a day off on Wednesday! And I got to sleep in today! :)

I found this--http://www.blogjam.com/despot_or_sexpot/ in a roundabout trip via Wossername. You can try and relive the adventure yourself if you'd like. Or you can just cut to the chase and hit the link.

It's 8:10 now, and I still need to figure out what I'm going to wear on my first adventure out of the house in 30 days.

Tomorrow, I'll find a wi-fi cafe and post about the drama that was my first couple of days with the new roomie. It was dramatic, if only internal drama. I really missed having the ability to tell you internets about it--because it was far too mortifying to tell the folks at work.

Look--suspense! :)

Also, I have done this Johari window in person with my co-workers at seminars and the like. It'll be interesting to see what total strangers think about me. Feel free to stop by and add some stuff if you'd like. :)

I've missed you. But I'm home now. Whee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home