Cleaning house

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

East Coast Mall-Con 2006

So I had a pretty darned good day today!

I met a new-old friend from the Blogosphere. :) It was nice to meet L-girl, who is nice, and funny, and pretty, and a fun mom, and not so shy anymore! She claims not to be hot, but that's just crazy-talk! She's lived in some cool places! Done some nifty stuff! And is the only person I've ever known in the real world who's been to Majorca! And that's so uber-cool I could spit! :) I had a lovely time today and hope that we get to do it again sometime soon...i.e. not bi-annual, annual, or even semi-annual...*grin*

After our meeting, I wandered the mall. I hadn't been over to the mall on the Darkside for a long time, and it seemed to be a good idea since I was already there. My original plan was to just start making a list of possible Christmas gifts. But as my plans are wont to do, that went right out the window the second I saw white longsleeve tees on sale. I'm a sucker for stuff to wear under my uniforms!

I ended up getting my mother's gift (a new duvet cover and bedskirt), and a lot of stuff for my sister in the Cayman Islands (Lush body-stuff, she's so enviro it stinks!), and two turtleneck sweaters, 2 long-sleeved tees, and a new blouse for me. (hey, I deserve something nice too, you know!!!) So yeah. My VISA is smoking. I really need to hide it from myself before I do myself (and my credit rating!) any more harm.

This post is allll about the parentheses. (I wonder what that's all about?)

I'm moving my blog over to the new Blogger format..and I have to tell you that I'm quite anxious about it. What if it misses some? What if it crashes and I lose everything? What will I do for memories then? I ask you.

I've discovered a ton of amazing new blogs on the last few days of vacation. And I actually took a minute to check out my sitemeter tonight...hello to all of you that keep stopping by via the NaBloPoMo blog randomizer. Welcome. Feel free to pick up a complimentary bulletin at the door. We meet for coffee and cookies in the Narthex afterwards. :)

I actually had more to say tonight, but I'm currently pooped, and I need to go to bed. I also have only 15 minutes to post this in order to make my Day 8 deadline. And if (cross your fingers and pray to the gods of Microsoft, FireFox, and Blogger) my blog disappears or crashes? I'm going to need some time to stop crying long enough to post something again before midnight. :)

G'night folks :)

1 Comments:

  • Holy Crow the girl can shop!!! Good thing the registration fees for Mall-Con 2006 were so low!
    Thanks for all the compliments!! Right back at Yah! I am a bit embarrassed to have shown you my lagging baby brain (bi-annual etc!LMAO!).
    Maybe the next meeting I can show you around Majorca by moped!

    By Blogger -LGirl-, At Thu Nov 09, 09:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home