Cleaning house

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Housekeeping

So today I have a ton of personal housekeeping to do...taxes, taxes, and more taxes. I have to fold several loads of laundry. Vacuum the floors, change the sheets...blah, blah, blah.

But I also have decided it's time to update Ye Olde Blogge. I have updated a couple of links in the sidebar, but only to take out ones that are no longer viable, or places that I no longer visit. I have a few of you to add that I visit every single day, but really the idea of typing out over 100 HTML addies doesn't really appeal to me at the moment. I MAY just figure out how to add that Bloglines widget to my sidebar today...Mike does it, and it seems to work a charm. So I think that I will share with you my personal reads.

Really, what's more revealing about someone than the blogs they frequent? Even on an infrequent basis? Perhaps I should rethink this...public nudity of the soul isn't really something I'm all tha comfortable with. Shocking, I'm sure. *snicker*

Anyway...that's what I'm up to. What about you?

3 Comments:

  • i have taught sunday school and now am waiting patiently for my kitchen. jordie has a friend over and they are making KD, which is so beneath me that I will not even cook in a kitchen that is also cooking KD. Anyway. I hear I am driving the girls to the "good" dollar store, and I might go rollerblading with a friend. My life is so darn exciting, I can barely contain myself as I type.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Sun Apr 29, 02:19:00 pm  

  • Thanks for:
    1. the sidebar link
    2. the advice on my blog- it made a lot of sense to me, and I think I'm going to follow it.
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    By Blogger Princess of the Universe, At Sun Apr 29, 03:58:00 pm  

  • I'm home *happydance*! And excited for 18 (which is legal in MB) on Wednesday. And excited for about twenty thousand other reasons, but mostly happy the 13 hour drive in the back of Dent&Fenchurch's truck is over (just because I don't need legroom...) but yep...happy Sunday.

    By Blogger Random "Frequent Flyer" Dent, At Mon Apr 30, 12:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home