Cleaning house

Sunday, October 28, 2007

(inter)NaBloPoMo

Some of you have asked about this...what is it, why do you care, etc.

Well, it started last year--was all the rage, in fact. Here's a link to last year's explanation/prize extravaganza that was hosted by Fussy.

It was a lot of fun. You don't think it's going to be hard to do, until you actually force yourself to sit down every single day and post. Even if it's just a few words. It's tough. Toughie McToughster. But worth it.

So in the spirit of (inter)NaBloPoMo...I'm throwing my laptop into the ring. Who's with me?

***

In other news...it was Sunday. A day of *cough* rest. I slept in until 8am. It was delicious. I then fucked around for a few hours, and went to work from 12 until 6:30. I drove to Sackville, NB for supper, then back to work from 8 until 9:15.

The sad thing is that even considering the crazy long hours that I put in today--which were entirely very physical labour--I'm still going to get my ass kicked tomorrow when my district manager comes to visit.

Oh well. This too shall pass.

I've GOT to hit the hay. Too many late nights in a row, too much work...makes Sadie a very tired girl. I'll see you poppets tomorrow. Have a peaceful week!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home