Cleaning house

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow

Another lovely day! Today's a bit more seasonal with regards to the weather, but so sunshiney and beautiful that it's hard to find something to complain about.
I just have to say that it's only day 2 and I'm *loving* the clothes line. I hung two more loads out to dry so far and now I'm doing jeans. I'm not looking forward to the crispy pant legs, but maybe they'll dry soft. Who knows? It's all part of the laundry adventure!
I hate when somebody comes to the door while I'm in the shower. I can hear the dog going nuts and barking like crazy, but there's no point in getting out because by the time I get there whoever it was has been scared away. I'm sure people think I'm just avoiding them. I mean, sure, I do that *sometimes* but I don't do it EVERY time. Heh-heh-heh. :-)
Have a happy day-go out and enjoy some sunshine!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home