Cleaning house

Friday, September 25, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

**wow folks--this post has been sitting in the drafts folder since January 31, 2006. All but number 1 is still true. So I guess that's something! Enjoy! :) **

-sadie



So I've decided to be unique this week, just like everybody else. I am doing this more so that I can have confidence in my own ability to cut and paste code than anything else. I'm planning, at some point in the future, to learn something about Blogger so I can spruce this place up. This is a beginning.

So, Thursday Thirteen, here I come. Don't hate me because I'm a copy-cat.




Thirteen Things about Canadian Sadie


1…. I'm a single, fairly attractive, (surprisingly humble) 30-something female.

2. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia but was born in Peterborough, Ontario and grew up in Port Colborne, On.

3. My best friend has a blog, and that's how I decided to start one too.

4. When I started my blog, I didn't tell anybody.

5. I got outed by accident, because I was too stupid to comment anonymously on my BF's daughter's blog.

6. Being outed as a Blogger has turned out for the better--I love having the daily contact with Chris, as well as with the other amazing bloggers to whose lives I've become addicted.

7. I hate necessary mundane life tasks like filing taxes, renewing drivers licences, and paying parking tickets. To the extent that I put them off until I am threatened with legal action.

8. Then I put them off some more.

9. I was issued a $1000 fine for failing to produce my car insurance because it was too much of a hassle to drive to the police station and show them my proof of insurance. Which I had, but couldn't find because it was in a box of stuff after I moved.

10. I am NOT independently wealthy. And doing stupid shit like #9 means that I never will be.

11. I pay all my bills automatically online, because it means I never have to be bothered to remember to do it when the invoice arrives at the house.

12. I need to marry someone who is incredibly good with money so that I don't retire as a bag lady. I want to retire as someone with a home, nice stuff, and the ability to travel.

13. I am incredibly independent and self-sufficient, but I miss having someone in my life every day to love. And if you repeat that to anyone, I'll have you killed.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home