Cleaning house

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ho-hum

Still sans computer right now but I'm hoping to have it on Tuesday if all goes well. Cross your fingers!
Things here are moving right along-I'm starting the countdown until moving day. It's a month away still, but as I pointed out to DD that's only 8 days off. Which doesn't leave a whole lot of time for separating my stuff from Their stuff and then cleaning like a demon. At least I have the where I'm going part sorted out. Much as I am not keen on Snackville, it's going to be good. (I hope!). The house will be like living inside a magazine, it's just that beautiful. The dogs (2 of his, 1 of mine) all got along when they met, and I'll save a mint on rent. I just hope that the negative part of my bad-roomie stories hasn't all been me. I've never moved into somebody else's space before. It's always been them moving in with me or is getting a shared space. Oh well-i can do anything for a short period of time.
That's it for now, I have to be up in 5 hours. I just wanted to touch base and say hi. So-- Hi!


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home