Cleaning house

Monday, May 11, 2009

Points.

*computer is still broken
*went to Thirstday this week and it was great
*i bought a Furbuster, and does that thing ever work! I love it so far-granted, it's only been a day, but does it ever help Cut back the shedding! I'll keep you posted, in case anybody else is considering investing the $50
*found a place to move in July. It's in Sackville, which is way farther away than I want to live, but it's a nice place, it's cheap, it'd be great for the dog (there are others there for him to play with), and it's cheap. Did I mention that it's cheap and good for the dog? So I'm considering it. We'll see.
*i really want my computer back-i want to post some real blogs. Oh well-soon I hope!
*happy Monday!

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home