Cleaning house

Monday, February 27, 2006

Fwah.

So...remember how I usually don't tell people anything? Remember how I don't let people know if I'm interested in anyone because it always turns out to be embarassing? Yeah. Well. I forgot.

Now I remember though.

So, I called the boy yesterday. :) And I was proud of myself for being so bold.

And tonight, I had no messages, so I was a little disappointed, but not that big a deal.

And about ten after 8 (the exact same time I phoned him yesterday) the phone rang. Bleh. And he's just getting out of a relationship. (which I knew) And he's going to be away for 3 of the next 4 weeks. And he's allergic to coffee. (Not really that last one, but I did actually ask that...because I figured he must be running out of excuses at this point.) So...he said he'd enjoyed meeting me, and that he hoped we'd run into each other soon...and that when he got back from competing, maybe he'd be ready for coffee.

So fwah. Stupid relationships. I'm ready now, why isn't everyone else? *grin*

Anyway, at least I made a move. I am still proud of myself. :)

Today was a good day overall. Very low stress, and I even got to leave work before dark!!! It was like a holiday! :)

So...that's my day in a nutshell. Disappointing, but not overwhelming. Moving on. :)

3 Comments:

  • oh that sucks. when you post something online you always want the perfect result so everyone can ooooo and aaahhhh with you about how well it went. however, i am proud of you for being bold and putting yourself out there and being the coolest chick in halifax.

    okay, i'm assuming the last part, but i did visit there once.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Tue Feb 28, 07:41:00 am  

  • Ah man, that really sucks. But I second what Christine said. I'm proud of you for putting yourself out there. That takes guts. You rock!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Mar 01, 12:26:00 pm  

  • You never know without trying, and that is awesome that you did. It all just gets you ready for the real one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sun Mar 05, 09:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home