Cleaning house

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hilarious.

Anyone who knows me, knows how incredibly off-base this is. Although maybe I'm wrong. Chris? What's your opinion?


Slow and Steady
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.
They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.
It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.
They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.
How Do People See You?

5 Comments:

  • this is completely wrong, and i'm doing the quiz in another window to see if its wrong for ME, too. not much of that little window adequately or accurately described you. funny how wrong a computer can be!

    By Blogger chRistine, At Mon Apr 03, 08:29:00 am  

  • maybe not completely wrong: it says my temper scares people sometimes! hahaha

    By Blogger chRistine, At Mon Apr 03, 08:33:00 am  

  • i don't suppose you could stick to a readable font could you, only just found your blog and got a headache trying to read some of the older ones ;o)
    CC (UK)
    p.s. I hope he does call you back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Apr 04, 06:22:00 am  

  • I'm working on it, CC. I am no blog genius, so I use the one that Blogger gave me. Except when I email it in from work or my desk. Then I get to choose.

    Thanks for the good wishes...and welcome. Stick around if you'd like.

    By Blogger canadian sadie, At Tue Apr 04, 11:06:00 pm  

  • gonna go check this out and see if its wrong for me...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Apr 08, 05:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home