Cleaning house

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've got a crush on you.


I met you at the Lower Deck on St.Patrick's day.  You held my hand.  You lied about your name and your job.  Yet, I still gave you a chance.  You took me to dinner the next day.  We laughed and chatted for several hours.

 
I enjoyed it like crazy.  I developed a crush.  (A MONSTER crush.)  I waited 3 excruciating days to call you.  I left a message.  It's now been 7 days...and my phone hasn't rung yet.
 
I'm obsessed with you.  I think you're freaking hilarious, and incredibly attractive.  I've got a crush on you.  Why haven't you called?  Please call me...even to tell me you DON'T like me...because then I would know. 
 
I think we could have a lot of fun together.  And I really want to find out if you're a good kisser...because I think that you and I?  We'd be amazing

2 Comments:

  • alright, i'm not a big fan of relationships that start out with a lie; but i guess there is a difference between "my name is chad and i work for the school board" and "no, i'm not married".. but i'd proceed with caution.

    and if he hasn't called you yet, he's a loser. YOU are freaking amazing.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Mon Mar 27, 09:49:00 am  

  • He and his buddy had been joking around, I don't think he intended to meet someone who would catch on.

    And his job? He fibbed and told me he was ground crew (because I suggested it) when he's really a pilot. Which I can understand, because heck...who WOULDN'T want to date a pilot?

    By Blogger canadian sadie, At Mon Mar 27, 09:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home