Cleaning house

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Insert Clever Title Here

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you!

Well, yesterday...but I was out, so I couldn't wish you the wishes then.

Heidi and Joanne and I went down to my Happy Place for the evening. We didn't even have to stand in line that long, which is amazing, all things considered. It was ridiculously packed with a whole bunch of little kids. (By little kids, I mean 19 year olds, not 7 year olds. But they might as well be the same thing when I'm at a bar, because quite frankly, they're just as irritating.)

Heidi bailed on us after about an hour. She said she had a stomach ache, but I'm 90% sure she went to the Pogue to meet up with her roommate/boyfriend. Joanne and I had a great time. We met a lovely boy who has the most beautiful laugh. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. So, for the second time in as many weeks, I've met a new boy. I didn't kiss this one, though. Although he is so much more my type. Adorable. You just want to squeeze his little cheeks until it hurts.

*****

Time delay has caused this post to be truncated. There is more. Then, there is follow-up. Then , there is confusion and disappointment. Much like a day at the mall when you have money to spend and you can't find any jeans that fit right.

More tomorrow when I'm not so freaking tired. :)

Needless to say (or perhaps not?) I am scuffed, but not scathed. Shaken, but most certainly not stirred. That, and just plain freaking awesome. I amaze me sometimes, with how overall awesome I am. Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home