Cleaning house

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Moving on.

There will be no more posts about boys.

I will no longer be silly and buffoon-like. I will no longer allow myself to obsess.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to talk about, but I think I'll be finding something else.

We went to play pool tonight. It was good. We then went and had a beer. It was good. We talked in the van outside my door for a long time. That was good. It was very good.

And now, I have a VERY cool new friend--who values my company more than losing it over some smooching. Which, he did indicate was VERY good. Anyway. :)

Moving on with my life. Going back to not caring about what boys think. Then, it won't be nearly so embarassing having to go back along and tell people where my silly obsession has led me. :)

I'm beat now, it's 12:30 and I have to go to bed. I need to find something terrible to eat first...because I really need some candy or cookies or something. Because I don't have any ice cream in this stinking house. :)

3 Comments:

  • what you should have said is, "actually, i have enough friends right now; i was interviewing for the position of *boyfriend* with the possible advancement opportunity to the status of *husband*"

    and you are awesome. boys in halifax must be dumb.

    oh wait: i'm married to one!

    By Blogger chRistine, At Thu Apr 27, 08:11:00 am  

  • Yes...well...I have a sneaking suspicion that BOTH of us will have a hard time with the 'just friends' designation--but our mutual friends are MESSED up...so it's a wise decision for the time being.

    But I'm pretty sure...that just add alcohol? And chemistry will take over where common sense fears to tread.

    By Blogger canadian sadie, At Thu Apr 27, 10:40:00 pm  

  • I really liked Christine's idea... hahaha
    Excellent...
    AND I liked your posts about boys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sun Apr 30, 11:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home