Cleaning house

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday's Web Wasters

Came across this earlier. Man, I really need to not waste my entire Sunday afternoons websurfing. I should do things like clean my apartment and hang my photos. Yeah. Whatever. Here, have a quiz. It's all accurate, even the part about the drinking and dancing. I dance MUCH better sober--having better motor control and all.


You Are A Margarita Martini
You are a full on partier, with a good deal of sass and spunk.You're always friendly and welcoming - and very tolerant of obnoxious drunks.
You should never: Drink and dance. The pictures will be everywhere the next morning!
Your ideal party: Is loud, with good music and fun drinking games.
Your drinking soulmates: Those with a Dirty Martini personality
Your drinking rivals: Those with a Classic Martini personality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home