Cleaning house

Monday, April 24, 2006

The suckiest sucker that ever did suck...

...is not my friend Rob. He's the bestest friend in the whole wide world. Because he makes me do things I really don't want to do. Even though he lives far too far away, and is a felon/enemy of the state/non-terroristic-generic-pseudo-scary-guy who can't visit my country. *HUGS*

I have a big ass long story about my weekend...which I was going to cut and paste from my MSN....except that, what followed pretty much made that a moot point. I'll cut to the chase, then post the details after--and you can skip or delete or read as you will.

I have a date tomorrow with Paul. Because I am not a chickenshit. Well, more accurately, I'm a chickenshit, but Rob (see above) is a good friend, and a brave man. Particularly when it comes to someone else's very necessary acts of courage and fearlessness.

Whee. :) We're going to play pool. I'll post the gory, horrific details afterward. I'm sure it'll be boring as the following post will be. But suck it up, Buttercups. You can skip over it and move on to Orangette or MimiSmartypants if you want real entertainment. Hell, if you wanted entertainment, you certainly wouldn't be here. But I'm glad you are. :)

And now...on with the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home