Cleaning house

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mwah.

The best post I've read in a long time. Not 100% apt today, but overall quite fitting.

I haven't felt lately like I've had anything of value to say. I have felt somewhat removed from my own day-to-day life. I'm not terribly focussed at work, and I can't seem to get up any desire to become more focused.

I got two really great compliments today--one from an installer who ran into some trouble on Saturday that I helped him out of, and another from a customer who's had some serious problems with a kitchen we supplied. I didn't think much of what I'd done to help the installer and his customer after I did it, because to me, it wasn't such a big deal. But to him, I guess it was something special. And the kitchen customer? He apparently couldn't stop saying nice things about me and how professionally I manage to deal with him every time he comes in. Which is impressive, considering that I figured he'd hate me. He's gotten quite the run around, so I'm glad I could do something to make him a little bit happier.

More later--I think I'm going to relocate my computer tonight. The antics and bitterness of the roomie have begun to bore me. I now have incentive to be a freaking bitch. Watch me...here I go!

4 Comments:

  • This is one thing i cannot understand about alot of customer service "agents" or even departments. Why don't they treat people how they would want to be treated? Call people back when they say they will, that is if you can get through the automated operator, and if you get good service let them know. How many people nowadays get to hear what a good job they are doing as opposed to what they are doing wrong.....sorry I got a bit carried away.

    waiting for the Freaking Bitch video.

    CC (intending to stick around);o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Apr 05, 05:21:00 am  

  • *gRin*

    I'd like to see you go all 'bitch' on someone, because you're so nice. You're like Bob, probably, get the "this is what I'm going to do" psyche-job going and then be all nicey-nice. Its a quality I admire. I have the opposite issue: I'm saying to myself like a mantra "be nice be nice be nice" and then I walk in and lose it.

    I have my charm.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Wed Apr 05, 08:38:00 am  

  • I tend to get all polite and slow talking. It's quite entertaining. Not to mention, so subtle that stupid people think I'm being nice....as I slam them into next week. Mwahahahaa!

    By Blogger canadian sadie, At Wed Apr 05, 10:36:00 pm  

  • hahaha

    there some people that I wish I could slam into next week...

    OH yeah baby, I really wish I could.. but unfortunately, I am one of these people who are way too nice, way too often...

    *sigh*

    I wish I wasn't...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Apr 08, 05:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home