Cleaning house

Friday, November 17, 2006

An Achey Friday

I'm so achey. My joints hurt. There's only so much ibuprofen one person can ingest. [/whinging off]

Went to Celtic Corner with Bill last night, and had a great time. Best time in ages. We get along so well...it's going to make me sad when we both meet people and can't be friends like this anymore. It's how I felt when Dale and I couldn't be as close anymore.

But it's part of life.

I just hope that someday I find this kind of really close bond with someone that I can love...that can love me back the way I deserve. The way I want to have my future turn out.

I'm too tired to post more...but man, was last night fun. We were talking until 2, then i was home by 2:30 and couldn't sleep until 3:30....worked all day today. Now I"m achey and 'discussing' life with Scotty.

I'm a very fortunate girl, to have a few aches be the worst of my worries. :)

Night folks. :)

1 Comments:

  • Just thought I'd say hi as I'm trying to visit and comment on as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can. :)

    A night of fun and only a few aches? That is quite fortunate ;)

    By Blogger Sephyroth, At Sat Nov 18, 03:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home