Cleaning house

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Early posting.

I think I'm going to go out for a drink...so here's a short little post.

My joints are all aching. The weather's been changing so much lately. So warm in the daytime. Warmer in the evening, even, than it should be. But it's foggy and misty tonight. It's so humid and damp that I ache all over. Mostly in my knees. Damn trucks. But that's a story for another time.

I don't know how I came across this, but...it's surreally lovely.

I need to vacuum, iron my shirt, find pants without a hole in them, and locate some socks for tomorrow morning. We're having a big visit. Our COO, our HR director, my DM, and two other DMs will be in the store. I should be there now, sprucing things up and such. But I'm not. I came home. Because for some reason? I'm cranky. Could be the pain. Could be the lack of sleep. I think I got a whole 3 hours last night.

Tonight? I should be going to bed right now...but instead? I am hoping to persuade Bill to join me for a beverage. I need to find some unattached girlfriends so I can go out at the weekends and meet some new boys. Unless any of you know some? :) I'm nice, I swear! :) And I (mostly) don't look like I got hit in the face with a shovel. (I *DO* look kinda like my avatar...just not quite so pretty as the cartoon girl, and with a lot less style!)

Have a good night folks--if I don't go out, expect multiple posts. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home