Cleaning house

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fw: Another forward--about me!


 
1. What time is it?  10:45 am.  I'm eating spaghetti..
 
2. Full Name?  Sadie.  Like Cher, only better because you don't have to listen to me sing.  And without the ridiculous costumes.
 
3. What do you fear most ?  I'm not really scared of much of anything.  I guess maybe heights.  Except that I'm not really scared of them, just more uncomfortable.  Easy enough to avoid, really.  So I guess my biggest FEAR would be public humiliation.
 
4. What do you drive?  Jetta, baby!
 
5. Have you ever seen a ghost?  Yes.
 
6. Where were you born?  Peterborough, ON
 
7. Ever been to Alaska ?  No, but it'd be cool!  (get it?  Cool? in Alaska?  Yeah...I know.  I suck.)
 
8. Ever been toilet papering rolling ? Quite often, actually. :)  But not in a long time.  I think I"m just about due to go again.
 
9. Croutons or Bacon bits?  Bacon.  Real bacon.  In chunks.  But I also like croutons. :)
 
10. Favorite day of the week?  Sundays...when I don't have to work them. *grumble*
 
11. Favorite restaurant?  Il Mercato
 
12. Favorite Flowers? Live ones. :)  Particularly when someone else buys them for me. :)  But specifically?  Daisies.
 
13. Favorite sport to watch:  Hockey, then live baseball, or golf.  Weird, I know. But honestly? I'd rather be DOING something than watching stupid sports.
 
14. Favorite Drink: Clancy's Amber Ale.  Followed closely by Bacardi Limon, with gingerale and lime juice

15. Favorite Ice cream: Chocolate mint chip, or french vanilla
 
16. Disney or Warner Brothers: Pixar.
 
17. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Overall?  Wendy's.  Burgers?  Harvey's all the way.
 
18. What color is your bedroom carpet?  Builder's Beige--just like the walls
 
19. How many times you failed your driver's test?  Zero.  I'm a superstar.  That, and the best parallel parker you will ever meet.  And humble, too
 
20. Before this one,from whom did you get your last e-mail from? Flylady.  The last real person was the guitar player from the band at the pub on Thursday night
 
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Bake
 
22.  What is your bedtime:  midnight or so.  Depends on the day. 
 
23. Who will respond to this email the quickest?  ??  My friends are all slackers just like me, that's why we get along.  It only took me 3 weeks to get around to this.  I'm figuring, if ANYBODY answsers it?  I win.
 
24. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?  Tamara, because she already did this?
 
25. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses:  [Tamara] Sadie, cause she's a smart ass!!  (I would argue that it takes one to know one! :P)   Lynn, because she's the same person as me in a lot of ways.
 
26. Favorite TV shows? PRISON BREAK.  Why would you even ASK such a foolish question?  Don't bother phoning me on Monday nights, because I'm not answering!!!
 
27. Ford or Chevy:  VW.  American cars suck.
 
28. What are you listening to right now? The hum of my refridgerator as it slowly forms an ocean on my kitchen floor.
 
29. What are your favorite colors? Red.  And chocolate brown, because it looks so darn good on me. :)
 
30. How many tattoos do you have? None.  There's nothing I love so much that I want it permanently attached to my body.  Unless it's a beer tap.  I'd love a portable beer tap...just under my left elbow.  I need my right elbow to drink with.
 
31. Do you have any pets? Do dust bunnies count?  Because I've got a herd of those.  But otherwise, no :(  I covet a dog.  I yearn for a dog.  I WANT a dog.  I want a blue-tick hound.  Or a King Charles Spaniel.  Or a loveable mutt from the pound.  Just a dog.  I'm not tooooo picky.  Is that so much to ask? 
 
32. Which came first the chicken or the egg?   The Chicken, because eggs can't have sex.
 
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  I want to go to Egypt.  I want to find a cure for Cancer.  I want to find out the Caramilk secret.  I want to understand complex mathematical equations.  I want to learn why people care about American Idol.  I want to have a six-pack, and not just for breakfast.  I want to learn to tie my own skates without cutting off the circulation to my toes.  I want to be independently wealthy.  I want to bitchslap George W. Bush.  I want to customize my Chuck Taylors (refer to: become independently wealthy).  I want to minimize my ecological footprint while driving a super-sized SUV that happens to be powered by a solar fuel-cell.  Oh yeah, and I want to eat my lunch, JUST ONCE, in the lunch room without anybody saying "I know you're on lunch, but...."
 
34. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? I dunno.  Depends who strikes my fancy in the 'to' column.  It's not because I don't like you, but because I find you intriguing.  Almost as intriguing as myself, and really...who's more interesting than ME if it's not you?
 
35. What time is it now? 11:06 am.  And I've been out of spaghetti for about 10 minutes now.  I blame you. 
 
RETURN DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type
in your  answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of
little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home