Cleaning house

Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Thirstday!

Lots to say, nothing to say. :)

In a Google search? I'm the very first site to come up if you're looking for " 'S mise" That may not mean anything at all to you folks, but it means to me that the status of Scottish Gaelic is FAR worse off that any of us previously believed! When I'm the number one hit for "The name on me is..." (Hi, I'm...) there's serious problems in Scotland!

I had an absolutely lovely time tonight at ThirstdayBeer. I talked too much, which proves that just because someone hurts your feelings by accident, it doesn't mean you could change your character even if you wanted to. :) Absolutely lovely time.

Now? It's 2:26 am and I'm tired. I put in a load of laundry, read some email, ate some crackers, and now it's time for bed. I'll let you in on the gory details tomorrow....maybe.

It's time to head out to the Deck after work tomorrow night with Tracey and her pals. I may call his royal Billness to see if he wants to tag along. He seemed interested as he was getting out of the car, but who's to say. He's a boy, and you can't begin to comprehend what they may or may not be thinking. (SEE? I'm learning!!!!) Anyway...this weekend promises to be filled with fun, and even action packed.

Anybody got some Rage Against the Machine they can send me? I thought I had some, but apparently I was wrong. Curiousity, that's all.

Happy Sleep!! Talk at you Friday or Saturday...after Gaelic immersion on Saturday, that is!!! Wheeeeeee!

Good times. :)

3 Comments:

  • i have some rage i can send you. do you want mp3 files or a burned cd through the maiL?

    By Blogger chRistine, At Sat Feb 17, 09:24:00 am  

  • HOWDY, just dropping in to say 'ello.. and catching up on the 'news'..

    The other day I sent you taht message, I hope you know I was just joking... the 'why are you single?' message?? I get a little silly sometimes...

    Anyhooo, chat to yeah later!!

    Lena
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~mayneclan/mainpage.htm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Feb 17, 01:04:00 pm  

  • I've got some RATM too - I think I've got the first and third albums. First one's the daddy.

    By Blogger badgerdaddy, At Tue Feb 20, 05:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home