Cleaning house

Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday Musings

A series of random observations for a snowy Monday:

* I've got a rather unhealthy obsession (or two) going on. It's likely most of you have noticed. Thanks for not mentioning it. I'm considering seeking help.

* The help I may be seeking may or may not be at the bottom of a bottle.

* I love coming home for lunch in the middle of the day.

* I hate going back to work after coming home for lunch in the middle of the day.

* I hate disciplining full-grown men who behave like stubborn little boys in an attempt to get their way, even though they've been told repeatedly to smarten the hell up.

* I love vanilla tea.

* I love my car.

* I'm surprisingly broke at the moment, and have no real idea why.

* Even so, I find that I'm loathe to give Lynn and Stew a $$ figure in answer to the question, "So, whadda we owe ya?"

* I love getting new music sent to me. It makes me unreasonably happy inside.

* I skip a lot. I like that. I sometimes get so chock full of happy that it just leaks out in a hop-step.

* I really like to climb on things. I enjoy looking at things from a different perspective. I also just plain old like climbing on things.

* I really love my life in NS.

* I have a lot of acquaintances, and not a lot of friends. But the friends I do have? I love more than my HWB. And that's saying something.

* My HWB is my absolute favourite thing that I have ever spent money on. And that list includes my stereo, my silk pajamas, my car, and everything else that I've ever said I loved more than anything else.

* My internet went out for about an hour and a half tonight, and I nearly had a nervous breakdown. This is not a good thing. It is actually a very, very, bad thing.

* I love Variax. I can't imagine not having him in my life, even though I haven't connected with him in a couple of weeks. I also am absolutely, insanely, all-consumingly in love with my new sheets that he sent me.

* I love my sheets. (It bears repeating, trust me...1000 threadcount, people! 1000!)

* I miss sex.

* I very seldom dream. Or if I do? I never remember them.

* I've had 4 dreams in the past week.

* 2 were bad/scary/warped.

* 2 involved nudity. They were GOOD/bad/scary/warped. :)

* I miss sex. (Again, it bears repeating. Not that I intend to do anything about it, but...yeah.)

That's enough randomizing for one Monday evening. It's plenty long enough. And you all managed to muddle through yesterday's novella, so I think you deserve a bit of a day off. :)

Happy tomorrow, folks!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home