Cleaning house

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Self-portrait, beyotch

This is not a REAL self-portrait. I can't recall the last time I wore a leather bra, let alone one that was missing the front bits. Oh wait...I can....it's never. But that's not to say that I couldn't be persuaded under the right circumstances.

Except that I'd be laughing like an asshole the entire time, because honestly....how can anyone take ANYONE, let alone themselves, seriously when wearing S&M gear? Or fronts-less undies, for that matter?

Heh.

Weekend update post will follow some time this afternoon. I have to go buy some sugar, finish some cookies, and head out to Lynn's. Tamara's also back from Cuba today, so I'll have to return her house-keys this afternoon as well.

I had a fantastic weekend, even though it didn't involve leathers and a shit-eating grin.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home