Cleaning house

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Slacky-slacky.

I have been. I continue to be.

I worked this week. I went to the gym 4 times so far. I went for beer on Thursday. I had a couple of really informative and revelatory conversations this week.

I had my performance review at work (apparently, I rock...if there was ever any doubt).

I went last night to Tracey's to drink excessive quantities of liquor with her & Brent, and Billy-boy. We did consume. There was much laughing. Joanna stopped by for a little bit. There was more laughing. There was more consuming. Then, at about 5 am we went to bed. Then, at about noon, we ate bacon. It was good.

I had an absolutely lovely time. I am currently in a very happy place, and perhaps I will share it with you later, but for right this moment, it's just for me to sit here and be smugly content about. And content is exactly what I am at the moment. :)

3 Comments:

  • Sadie,
    I'd like to thank you for keeping Gym company for me. We broke up last spring and I think he's been taking it hard. I'm happy to hear that someone else is there for him during this difficult time.

    Glad you had a great night! I had an equally good night doing absolutely nothing...ahhh bliss!

    Principessa

    By Blogger Princess of the Universe, At Sat Mar 10, 07:07:00 pm  

  • wow. sounds like fun! i can't even begin to remember the last time i was up til 5 am. Good for u!

    does sound like u are in a good place

    have u done a twirl?

    By Blogger afuntanilla, At Sat Mar 10, 07:42:00 pm  

  • good for you.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Sat Mar 10, 09:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home