Cleaning house

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Yes.

Drunk, I am so very.

Well, not so much anymore, actually...but still...yes.

I'm not at home. So I'll have to try and remember to clear the cache before I pass out. Remind me, wouldja?

I came to a party. It was fun. I may have found a new F w/B...but we'll see. Not tonight, but soon. I think there was adequate discussion and innuendo to come to an 'arrangement'. We'll have to discuss at a later date. On one hand? Not so cool...because I enjoy the work relationship. But. I'd also enjoy the getting laid portion of the program. Oh yes, I would.

It would be completely and totally irrelevant to either of our jobs, so that's no issue. There's also no real issue of either of us pining away over the other--although I really *AM* all that.

Ha! Besides...there's always 26. Who's now 27. He had a birthday too. HA! Life catches up with all of us! (shame you really can't go backwards. I'd love to give 21 another try--now that I know what power I've got, and what few repercussions there really are in life. But. I can't go backwards--just live in the now.)

Yes. Drunk. Not such a bad thing. Although I'm blogging at somebody else's house at 5:30 am...when everyone else is long since asleep.

Oh well!

I didn't get to the Highland Games at all today, but tomorrow afternoon is the pipe and drum band parade. It's apparently the largest in Canada, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'd go home now, since everybody else is asleep--except that I'm too drunk. I'd stop drinking and go to sleep like everybody else--except that I have an almost full beer left. I'd not care so much about that, but I'm blogging. You see the sacrifices I'm prepared to make on your behalf? I should hope you appreciate it! ('yeah, whatever, Sadie.' I heard you think it. I'm still in the room you know. Thanks for that.)

So...I got distracted by Facebook. Now it's 6:12 am..and the birds are chirping, the sun is coming up, and the boys will be awake again in 45 minutes. I should likely go have a nap. I'll be back later today. Oh...I just looked over my shoulder. The sun's not coming up. It's waaaaay up already.

*sigh* What a great time. Wheeee. The only thing that would have been better? Getting laid. Yes...I said it. I'm posting it. And you are all just going to have to cope. So there.

Volunteers? I'm accepting applications!

G'morning folks!

4 Comments:

  • Good luck with the F w/B situation.
    The couple times that I've tried it, I've always turned into a girl about it!

    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go back to the summer of age 19. That was a great year!

    By Blogger Princess of the Universe, At Sun Jul 08, 12:34:00 pm  

  • I'm very NOT good at it myself. But when I'm drunk I really like to consider that I might be able to pull it off. *grin*

    I managed once, and it was okay. But I have far too many issues with it, and would end up feeling bad about stuff. Hell, I've VERY seldom even successfully pulled off a 'hey, we just met--wanna suck face?'

    But it's fun to think about, nonetheless! :)

    By Blogger canadian sadie, At Sun Jul 08, 07:48:00 pm  

  • Friends with benefits? 2 of them? Now there's a disgusting side of you I've never seen before.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Jul 09, 06:00:00 pm  

  • Now that's an amusing blog entry.

    By Blogger badgerdaddy, At Tue Jul 10, 06:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home