Cleaning house

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brrrr.

It's getting to be winter out, and I am not a fan.

Quick update:
*there are now base board heaters in my apartment
*only one of them currently leaks
*the mould in the bathroom is moderately under 'control'
*I'm an awful dog owner and am riddled with guilt re: same.
*apple picking last weekend netted me 20 pounds of apples which means lots of ours in my immediate future
*i still hate the bus, and am still relegated to it
*i would make a terrible enviro-friendly commuter
*i don't enjoy plumbing crises as they stress me the Fuck out
*i enjoy swearing far too much for the good of myself and society in general
*it's too cold to text and walk-as indicated at the top of this post.

That's all for now!


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 Comments:

  • happy thanksgiving - we didn't get to NS this weekend.. money, flights.. you know how it is.

    miss you, though.. and would like to talk when you get a chance.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Sun Oct 11, 09:14:00 am  

  • Keep warm, keep dry, keep your cool, and above all, DON'T BREATHE THE AIR.

    Kidding. Enjoy the apples and everything will work itself out.


    (Also, Movember is coming! Are you on board again?)

    By Anonymous themikestand, At Mon Oct 19, 09:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home