Cleaning house

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Trouble,in,spacebar,city

Okay=so,I,made,it,to,Toronto.

When,I,get,to,my,mother;s,I,will,talk,about,the,trip.
It,was,mostly,uneventful.

I,am,now,at,Amys,and,I,just,got,up,a,bit,ago..I,will,soon,
shower.I,decided,to,try,and,read,some,blogs,and,post,to,
my,own,while,I,drank,my,coffee..As,you,can,see,the,
spacebar,does,not,work.The,apostrophe,is,intermittent,at,
best;and,I,had,a,heck,of,a,time,logging,into,Blogger,without,
access,to,a,functioning,underscore..ARGH!

Anyway=Im,here..Im,well..Soon,I,will,be,clean..Then,I,will
find,Christine,and,hopefully,my,vacation,will,begin.

I;ll,post,again,tonight,from,mums,so,that,you,all,can,read,
this,more,easily.

You,know,you,could,just,look,at,all,these,pauses,from,the,
viewpoint,that,I,am,on,vacation,and,am,just,moving(and,typing!)
much,more,slowly..You,could..But,youd,be,wrong.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home