Cleaning house

Friday, August 18, 2006

WTF?

Okay...not only did I just lose half of my last post? But now my entire blog appears to have disappeared. WTF? Who do I email? Who do I call? Blogbusters?

I can't afford LESLIE...but I may just need her MADD web skillz!!! And she's busy having a nervous breakdown! But so am I!!!!

Anyway...I'm hoping that posting this new post will somehow miraculously fix things. Kinda like people with bad marriages hope a new baby will help them through the rough spots. It never works, but it doesn't keep people from trying time and again....

5 Comments:

  • Holy shit.

    Your last line slayed me.

    I got here from Mama's Place...

    I have an extra Wordpress invitation if you'd like it. Seeing as we're fellow Canuckleheads...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Aug 18, 01:44:00 am  

  • I am such a novice to all of this blogging and nearly had a heart attack when my screen went white a few weeks ago...
    I did not know who to turn to as blogging was my deep, dark, secret...
    and then I somehow through the blogger gods and a small sacrafice... it just re appeared after finding myself through someone else's blog...
    it was freakin' scary... and now as a result... I keep on getting 'HELP' from google through my e-mail... and I do not know what jive they are speaking...
    glad to see your post is up and running and hoping to visit it again... BloggerGods willing!

    By Blogger Pendullum, At Fri Aug 18, 01:14:00 pm  

  • HEY, I see you... your blog next disappeared.... I don't think... to me anyway! IT's always been here!

    But every now adn again, I get gremlin's in my computer which does weird things. If I can ever be of assistance to you, I'm in the phone book! (considering we have the same one .. lol) Not that I am a blog GOD or anything.. but two heads are better than one! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Aug 19, 01:28:00 pm  

  • "next" should have been "never"

    GEEEEEEEEZ, I can't type!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Aug 19, 01:29:00 pm  

  • OR IM me here gabby00@hotmail.com

    that's it... I'm not visiting you again for the rest of the day... ROFLMAO...
    I really do feel like stalker

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Aug 19, 02:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home