Cleaning house

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I suck. And I'm sorry.

It's Saturday. Well, technically, it's even Sunday. And I haven't posted in days.

I could blame it on the lack of caffeine. I could blame it on Lent...(No, I didn't give up blogging, just coffee)...I could blame it on the rain. But really? I've just been busy. And preoccupied. And I've started about 6 posts, and not finished a single one. I've got 3 sitting in my drafts folder with some really witty (not really, actually) and clever (not by half!) lines...but can I finish them and bring them to a point where I can actually post them for public consumption? No way.

Anyhow...I'm exhausted, and can barely keep my eyes open...but I needed to post something and break the dry-spell. I'll post tomorrow.

***

Short rundown of my week?

Tues: worked.

Wed: Off. Lent started. No coffee, no fries. Gaelic. Fun.

Thurs: closed. Beer. Home earlyish, chatted with bill on IM after i got home. (I know!!! What's the point in that?! I'd just left talking to him!!!)

Friday: closed. (in bed by 11--I know!!! What's up with THAT?!)

Saturday: opened. Went to a party with Chris and Steven. Just got home. It was fun. Headache though...I'm thinking it's a lack of caffeine. Which is not bad if it took 4 days to set in.

Miss you guys. Details tomorrow, maybe. G'night!

2 Comments:

  • you gave up COFFEE for lent? you are so much more pious and spiritual than i am. i gave up treats, but i do NOT count coffee as a treat.

    and i was actually reminded to pray yesterday, because i wanted popcorn while i watched 24 so bad i could have cried.

    and yes, i watch 24. my father has season five on dvd, and i've borrowed it and have become so rip-roaringly addicted to the show that it is embarrassing.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Sun Feb 25, 09:49:00 am  

  • I don't know about pious and spiritual so much as jittery and cranky. :)

    The worst year was the year I did coffee, tea, AND chocolate at once. Then Amy came to visit me in Ottawa, and we toured the Hershey factory for kicks. Yeah...that was decidedly un-good. Now? Makes 40 days of coffee seem like a breeze.

    By Blogger canadian sadie, At Sun Feb 25, 11:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home