Cleaning house

Friday, July 27, 2007

Angry.

So my boss is a brain surgeon.

 

After blowing up at my boss--swearing at him, and ranting about something ENTIRELY rant-worthy and rant-deserving…we had moved on.  We were walking the sales floor as he was leaving for the day.

 

“Again…I’m sensing that you’re…I don’t know…you’re not happy with me.  You’re….?”

 

“ANGRY?!?”

 

“Yes, that’s it…you seem angry.”

 

“How perceptive of you.”

Probably not the way to win friends and influence people that Dale Carnegie was talking about.  I hope they don’t take my completion certificate away—although I apparently didn’t learn a whole lot 25 years ago when I took the course.  Oh well.

3 Comments:

  • I still got my Wicked Salesman Certificates in my portfolio, dang, I've been on the receiving end in that situation! :) Yikes

    By Blogger Vinnie, At Fri Jul 27, 09:30:00 pm  

  • you didn't tell us:

    what's wrong?

    By Blogger chRistine, At Sat Jul 28, 09:09:00 am  

  • Hi Sadie,

    Sorry about the rough day at work...with the "brilliant" boss.

    I discovered your blog by searching for Flyladies in the Maritimes.

    Apparently you Fly?

    If you would like to meet with some more of us from the Maritimes (quite a few local HRM Flybabies) who most enjoy atleast coffee on the patio please join our Yahoo Group -

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flyingmaritimers/

    I have just been working my way into being a blogger..you can see my attempts here:

    http://360.yahoo.com/tilt2027

    You'll notice I love dogs too..*G*

    ciao

    HeatherM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Jul 30, 06:03:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home