Cleaning house

Friday, July 13, 2007

It was okay.

It was okay.

I swallowed my pride and apologized for over-reacting. He apologized to me for being a dink and speaking out of line.

We talked, and talked, and talked, and talked, and talked. Into the wee hours of the morning. About important stuff, and not so important stuff.

And I cried like a fucking BABY. And he was enough of a man to come over and hold me tightly until I could stop heaving and I managed to catch my breath. And then I think he started to understand how much it hurt me to say I was too old to have a family of my own.

Because it CRUSHED me. I'll likely talk about this at a later date, because I always knew it was a big deal to me...but I don't think even I realized just HOW big a deal it was to me. And i guess it really, really is.

Anyway.

I'm in a much healthier place now. And the air, she be clear. Well, much, MUCH more clear anyway.

***

I hope.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home