Cleaning house

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sickly Sunday

I'm not feeling so hot.

It's mostly my own fault. I'm exhausted. I was out far too late last night, and had a great time. Surprisingly good, in fact.

Tonight, I chatted with Scott P. and Bill. I was a bit melancholy. And it's directly related to Bill's new POF profile. It's nothing special, but it's different. And I shouldn't care, but I do. I had been working on mine too...even though I'm not sure I want to use it right now.

But I think it's best for us both if we start seeing someone else. Because I have no idea what the hell is going on with us. We're friends. We're not anything 'more' per se. But the connection is still there intellectually, and we're still so close...it's a bizarre situation and I'm not sure what the hell is the solution.

Well, I am sure. It's a complete break. But I'm not prepared to do that yet--so I think that I need to get myself busy with someone else. I hope I can find a connection like this again soon--because I need it. Now? I even crave it.

I'd forgotten how amazing it can be when you've got something dynamic with another human being. When you connect on a level that other people just don't get.

I think he feels the same way about the connection...but we just weren't working. I don't know. Anyway. Moving on :) That's what we're working on. :)

I'm taking myself to bed now, hoping I can head off the flu that has been making the rounds. My throat is sore, and my joints are still achey...but i'm hoping it's just over-tired and not actual sick.

Here's hoping. :)

1 Comments:

  • Holley hanna. You have let up on the nopolnblogn thing! You must be ill. What hospital are you in maybe i'll send some flowers.
    Best wishes.

    By Blogger -LGirl-, At Wed Nov 22, 01:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home