Cleaning house

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Wow!

So many things to be astonished about!

First, I can't believe it's been an entire week since I blogged. I have been at my computer, I have read other blogs, but I have left it until just before bed each night to blog, and I've been too tired every time. So, a renewed attempt today.

Second thing, I had a comment!!! Mrs.Flinger stopped by! I had forgotten that when I commented on another blog, it linked back here. Oops. I'd been lamenting (to myself) that my blog was rather self-absorbed and focussed too much on my emotional turmoil--I guess now's the time to do something about that!!!

It's exciting to see a comment...but makes me feel that I have to have something astute and insightful to say. Some wonderful social commentary that will make everyone out there in blog-land sit up and take notice of my wit, charm, and innate cleverness. Not likely to happen. :) Sorry folks. :)

Anyway--it's lovely and sunny out. It's 3:00 pm and I"ve wasted most of myrning. Now, I'm heading to Point Pleasant Park for a wonderful walk in the sunshine and some sorely needed exercise! Perhaps I'll win the lottery or meet someone wonderful while I'm there. Again, not likely to happen--but a girl can dare to dream! :)

Thanks for the comment, Mrs.Flinger. I'm not always so sappy and introspective, I swear. :)

Today's Site of Choice: www.conbinibento.com

4 Comments:

  • Well here's another comment for you! Isn't it great to get comments?! (BTW...thanks for coming to visit my blog last week!)

    Hope you enjoyed your nice sunny day in the park!

    By Blogger Paige, At Mon Jul 25, 05:24:00 pm  

  • how come you told my DAUGHTER you have a blog and not me?

    excellent, btw.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Wed Jul 27, 08:15:00 am  

  • oh, and when you write your blog, the fonts and things are between the subject line and the body, much like yahoo email.

    unless your computer is too old, like mine used to be.

    *hugs* I miss you.

    By Blogger chRistine, At Wed Jul 27, 08:25:00 am  

  • it's five thousand years old...and I can't figure out how to use the HTML stuff either...so, oh well *Grin*

    By Blogger canadian sadie, At Thu Jul 28, 10:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home