Cleaning house

Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year's Eve Eve

So...

I'm in the process of emailing all my old files to myself through Yahoo. It seems to be the best way for me to get my files. I haven't got a disk drive on the new computer, and I haven't got a CD burneron the old one, so I think that I'm going to be SOL if I can't get the stuff by email. What a pain in the arse.

And now the old computer's not recognizing the internet connection. Bleh!

I was going to tell you about my Christmas holiday, but I don't think I will. Some things are best forgotten quickly.

New Year's Plans? Heather's coming down for some consolation, and we're going to go festing to a couple of house parties. Randy is coming with us. Lynn's spending the day with her boyfriend, so la di dah. Heather broke up with her boyfriend over the holidays, and she's having a rough time about it. That stinks. I feel really awful for her, but as I pointed out--better sooner than later. They jumped in pretty quickly, as they were only together for 3 months. Heather's the breaker, not the breakee, but she still feels bad about it. She's feeling guilty because she wasn't physically attracted to the guy. I pointed out that you can't control who you're attracted to.

Anyway, I'm hoping that we have a good time tomorrow and she doesn't get soppy. I intend to put my new resolve to the test. My goal for this year is to be more adventurous in terms of relationships. I intend to be less concerned about what people may think about my personal choices. My goal is to be more open to possibilities and less judgemental about potential dangers. That's it for now, anyway. This is always open to revision! :)

I need to go to bed, so I can get up early and clean my apartment and get some groceries and some beer. Lots to do tomorrow morning! :)

Night folks--happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home