Cleaning house

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Posting Drama

I had been working on a post at work tonight, and emailed it to myself to finish up once I got home. It's been my plan all day, actually.

But tonight? I got home...and found an emailed comment in my in-box. Regarding my not posting. Which boggled my mind...as I've BEEN posting.

I did a quick check of my blog, and sure 'nuff, it came up with posts on MY computer. So I checked into my settings, and went in to 'edit posts'. It shows my posts as sitting there in DRAFT mode. Which is freaking bizarre, because as I said, when I type in the site addy? I get to see them in their full posted glory.

So I'm working on it with Blogger Help...and hopefully you too will see my post in all it's fully posted, wordful glory. It sucks that I'm going to miss out on NaBloPoMo...but whatever. *I* know I did it. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to go and finish today's post and wait for the Blogger masterminds to help me out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home