Cleaning house

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Completely overwhelmed.

I am right now.

I have one day left at work before I go on vacation, and about 8 days worth of stuff that HAS to be complete before I leave. I have a 4.5 hour seminar that I am being forced to attend this afternoon. I also have a visit from my DM this morning at work (I'm not scheduled until noon, but will be in at 10 anyway) where I am going to be chewed out for several things, some of which are my fault, some of which are not.

I have been arguing and negotiating and wheedling with movers for two days, and today/tomorrow MAY be the days that my stuff is finally picked up.

Tomorrow, I have to drive to Lunenburg for the wedding. The rehearsal is tonight, so I'm going to actually miss that part. Which is okay, considering I still have NO IDEA what it is that I'm supposed to be reading during the ceremony.

I don't have time to be blogging, but at least this way I now have a list of some of the crap I need to get done.

Oh well. This too shall pass. Or I'll be unemployed or something.

Talk to you later. When I'm on vacation.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I hope today goes okay for you. You can only get done what you can get done and then you will have your 8 days away from all these worries. I hope the movers get their act together and bring your stuff to you NOW!

    By Blogger Marjorie, At Thu Dec 13, 11:13:00 am  

  • No doubt. There is a saying, you know: "The only thing better than a good friend is a good friend with a truck."

    You need to meet truck people.

    By Blogger James Lindsay, At Thu Dec 13, 01:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home